Sunday, May 27, 2007

A little Insight

After a couple of weeks of phone tag, the stars aligned and I finally met Katherine Benke of Insight Art Connection.

Katherine's got her rather new art consulting business off to a great start with the contract to build an art collection for the Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center. The hospital board has recognized that we have a wealth of accomplished artists living and working here in the Valley, so they're looking to start their collection with locally-produced work. Kudos to them! (And not just because it means they might include me. ) Poor Katherine, in the meantime, is forced to run around Chaffee County, meeting artists and seeing art. It's tough work, but someone's got to do it.

While she was here, I encouraged (read: beleaguered) her to jump back into the blogosphere. Poor woman... she took me at my word. Now she'll never get anything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...