Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thanks, Mark!

The new and improved Sherrie website went live this weekend, thanks to the stellar support of my friend and web-optimization guru Mark Wiard. Probably it still needs a little shakedown time, but I think it's a vast improvement over the old site. I did that one myself, AGES ago... and it had become an unruly, weedy mess.

Until I met Mark I didn't know a soul who knew more about my Mac than I did. Mark also knows all about things like CSS and how to appease cantankerous search engines so I don't have to. This is good. It's also good that I'm learning to give over a little bit of control to people who know stuff already. If you haven't done that before (given up a little control), I encourage you to give it a try. It actually works. (Sometimes.)

2 comments:

  1. The new website looks great, Sherrie! Congrats. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new website is lovely.

    Yanno, I remember doing linos in gradeschool and printing on a piece of black shale, or something similar. My mom kept that thing for ages! You make me wanna go back and give it another try... I love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...