Saturday, January 31, 2009
Art Marketing Workshop Opportunity
Could be it's a serious case of preaching to the choir, telling you all about an opportunity to learn more about online marketing. But maybe not! Especially if you're in Colorado or plan to be this way in May...
Alyson B. Stanfield of ArtBizCoach.com will lead a two-day workshop in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado--the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. Learn how to effectively promote your art online using email, blogs, and websites!
May 2-3, 2009
Just $165 until March 6
($195 after that)
* How to decide which online formats are best for you
* Five email secrets that produce results
* How to use an email newsletter to cultivate collectors
* How to expand your mailing list
* The Dos and Don’ts of artist Web sites
* Where to splurge and where to save
* Why you need a blog right now
* How to start your blog
* What to write on your blog
* How to increase traffic to your blog (and website)
* What to put in your website media room
* Why you can’t afford to ignore social networking sites
Alyson said she's expecting a sellout crowd of 70 artists from around the country, so don't dilly dally!
Save $30 by registering before March 6. See http://artbizcoach.com/estes