Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Exhibition Updates

The summer schedule is already packed! Yikes! A quick exhibition update is in order.

Mother's Bistro, Buena Vista, Colorado: Next Monday, June 1, is the last day for my linocuts at the Bistro. It's been a great run, and part of me is sorry to take it all down. HOWEVER,

I'll be putting framed and unframed linocuts, as well as a few handmade books, in an exhibition at the Fremont Center for the Arts in CaƱon City later in the week. Show runs June 5-July 5.

The National Small Print Show is still up at the Creede Repertory Theatre, through June 28.

Salida ArtWalk runs June 26-27, I'll be at The Book Haven downtown on F Street on Saturday, 4-8pm.

I'm not sure how it is that July so far looks exhibition-free, but it might be because I have a week's worth of workshops scheduled at the Crested Butte Wildflower Festival.

And as of today, the DM and I will be flaunting our wares at the Salida Farmers Market on Saturday, August 1. Expect linocuts, books... and the brand new CD! Yup, David's CD shipped off to the duplicators yesterday and we expect boxes of Residue to appear on our doorstep in a few weeks. Once it's in hand, we'll be organizing a release party. Keep your eyes on David's news page if you want an invitation to the fun!

In September I'll be putting work in the Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center's upstairs gallery...

Whew. What am I doing messing around online? I have WORK to do!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a full schedule. Also, congratulations go to David on the publication (is that the right word?) of his CD. I notice you made the switch from DM to
    David :-D.

    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I'm still trying to learn music lingo, too. And yeah.. he's still the Darling Man, but I suppose if we're talking business, I'd better give him a name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a wonderfully full schedule.

    So David isn't going with Darling Man as a stage name? How could that be?

    It's all happening!

    ReplyDelete

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...