Sunday, July 25, 2010

New homes for linocuts

Since I seem to be on such a posting roll at the moment, I thought it would be nice to mention that several linos have found new homes in the past few weeks. My sincere thanks and hopes for a long and happy art relationship to new linocut collectors.

Coastal Pines (at left) went off to a new wall in Nebraska.

Two of the edition of Decay, Comma found homes... one in Ohio and one here in Colorado.

A tiny Lynx and a tiny Mussel Shells went tripping across the pond to Norway and England.

FIVE of the edition of Deep are now scattered across the globe!

And at the end of this week, another Early Snow - Ponderosa Pine will be off to be a birthday present for a lucky local.

Hm. My work seems to get around more than I do. I think I need to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...