Thursday, May 16, 2013

Exhibition News!

In all the excitement of my Woodson Art Museum residency and just-completed camping trip to Mesa Verde National Park (more on this later), I have neglected to announce the equally exciting news of my acceptance in three significant juried exhibitions.

I'll have two pieces, "Lurking" and "Falling" at the National Small Print Show in Creede, Colorado. Show opens May 25 at the Creede Repertory Theatre. "Falling" will also be included in the traveling exhbition, which heads to the Evergreen Center for the Arts, Evergreen, Colorado, on July 15.

The Society of Animal Artists' 53rd Annual Exhibition, Art and the Animal, will run August 31-October 31 at The Bennington Center for the Arts in Vermont, and my linocut "Wave Runners" will be among the accepted pieces.

Last, but most certainly not least, I am delighted to share that "Coot du Jour" was juried into the Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum's prestigious Birds in Art exhibition. Birds in Art opens in Wausau, Wisconsin September 7 and runs through November 10.

4 comments:

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...