Friday, February 15, 2008

Recent discoveries

Okay, not much news from my world lately, overrun as it is with contract work just now. But in the odd moment spent (literally) waiting for paint to dry, I've wandered to some interesting places.

My friend Mel Strawn has started a brand new blog. Wander on over to Brushed and see what's up.

Holly keeps us posted on the ins and outs of Artfairing, whilst simultaneously dangling intriguing concoctions of glass and steel at Hurricane Art.

And lookie here! Some call it lack of focus. The rest of us call it Creative Generalism. I feel better now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the notice Sherrie. I check you blogs every few days. ~ H

    ReplyDelete

Linocut in Progress: Did You See That?

Put on your deerstalkers and get out your magnifying glasses, because we're back to trying to sleuth out the order of operations on this...