Friday, February 21, 2014
Fieldwork Friday: Giant Hump-headed Lizard
I mean, really. Why WOULDN'T you want to draw a beast with a name like Giant Hump-headed Lizard? (Although sources other than the zoo call this "angle head lizard," which is equally amusing.) This one was a willing zoo model. I love how it rests with its hind legs straight out behind it. And those ridiculous toes! I do wish I'd had color with me this day because they're really very lovely in blues and greens.
Moving madness continues. Household is more or less settled... just trying to wrangle a team to schlep the studio now. Hopefully next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's Happening? Exhibitions Everywhere!
You've still got about a month to see my linocut show Field, Forest, and Feathers at the Walden Pond Visitor Center in Concord, Massa...
-
One of the many events during the upcoming Birds in Art weekend at the Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum is "Artists in Action." E...
-
"The Linocut Jig." Sounds like it should be a piece of contemporary Celtic music, eh? As promised, some pix and descriptions of m...

No comments:
Post a Comment