Monday, April 27, 2015
Exhibition News: Society of Animal Artists 55th Art & the Animal
It's with great pleasure that I announce "No Fences for Small Things" has been selected for inclusion in the Society of Animal Artists' 55th annual exhibition, Art & the Animal.
The exhibition will open August 28, 2015 at the Roger Tory Peterson Institute in Jamestown, New York.
I'm all about exhibitions here this week, since I'm busily framing work for Friday's opening of Environments: Pressed and for the Colorado Governor's Invitational show and sale, which opens at the end of May. I'm also preparing work for several summer exhibitions, since I won't be here to take care of those tasks as they arise. Poor Presston looks like a framing table instead of a press, but he's taking it all with stoic good grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's Happening? Exhibitions Everywhere!
You've still got about a month to see my linocut show Field, Forest, and Feathers at the Walden Pond Visitor Center in Concord, Massa...
-
One of the many events during the upcoming Birds in Art weekend at the Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum is "Artists in Action." E...
-
"The Linocut Jig." Sounds like it should be a piece of contemporary Celtic music, eh? As promised, some pix and descriptions of m...

Congratulations! I enjoy my small thing daily!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Julie and Maywyn! Julie, I thought of you when the results arrived!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
ReplyDeletecongrats!! :D
ReplyDelete