Blog guilt. Google it.
Something in the next 24 hours, I PROMISE. I am leaving for famous winter meccas Philadelphia and New York tomorrow... with big plans for much bloggable material. But today it's wrap up jobs and finish my taxes. Isn't that punishment enough without "about 1,400,000 entries for blog guilt"?
Make that 1,400,000 and 1.
Saturday, March 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SWLA's "The Natural Eye" at the Mall Galleries, London
Um... so this happened: What's that big red dot next to my chickadees? I have two linocuts on exhibit at The Natural Eye , the annual e...
-
"The Linocut Jig." Sounds like it should be a piece of contemporary Celtic music, eh? As promised, some pix and descriptions of m...
-
I've written a couple of times about my funky little DIY print drying rack, but there's been some interest in it again so I thought ...
No comments:
Post a Comment