Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Brush and Baren!

Hey! Look! Brush and Baren is one year old today! I would have baked myself a cake, except that I don't particularly like cake.
However, I am more than happy to break the piñata and share the sweets with everyone who has made my corner of the blogosphere an engaging and inspiring place. Special thanks and an affectionate ink smudge to Willy, Debby, Snail and Susan, who continually raise the blogging bar and to Alyson, whose fault it all is in the first place. Thanks also to all of you who read, comment, lurk, and send emails around the back way. I appreciate you all!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!

    I was going to add '... and Season's greetings' but then I got confused --- it's winter where you are and summer where I am, so that must mean its spring in Africa and autumn in Tahiti. That's how it works, isn't it?

    Anyway, all that stuff too. I hope 2008 will be a great year for you. Onwards and upwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Snail.... best wishes for a snug shell and flourishing garden in the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog Birthday, Sherrie! Wishing you many happy return readers for years to come!

    Stay warm up there in those beautiful mountains of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...