Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Workshoppin' next week
I'm off next Monday to the luscious mountain town of Crested Butte, where I'll be teaching field sketching and bookmaking workshops all week at the Wildflower Festival.
Last I looked, Tuesday and Thursday classes were sold out, but there's still room on Wednesday and Friday. Even if you don't want to draw or make books, there are a ZILLION things to do at the Festival. And the view just can't be beat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Linocut in Progress: Did You See That?
Put on your deerstalkers and get out your magnifying glasses, because we're back to trying to sleuth out the order of operations on this...
-
"The Linocut Jig." Sounds like it should be a piece of contemporary Celtic music, eh? As promised, some pix and descriptions of m...
-
I've written a couple of times about my funky little DIY print drying rack, but there's been some interest in it again so I thought ...

No comments:
Post a Comment