Monday, March 17, 2014
Monday Mystery: What's it gonna be?
I messed around with my new garment-rack-turned-drying-rack this weekend and did, indeed, manage to make it into a doubledecker.
So of course I had to fill that second layer of pins with prints! Here's the first step of a new linocut. Care to guess what it might be? I think seabird aficionados will probably be able to sort it out already, but maybe not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Linocut in Progress: Did You See That?
Put on your deerstalkers and get out your magnifying glasses, because we're back to trying to sleuth out the order of operations on this...
-
"The Linocut Jig." Sounds like it should be a piece of contemporary Celtic music, eh? As promised, some pix and descriptions of m...
-
I've written a couple of times about my funky little DIY print drying rack, but there's been some interest in it again so I thought ...


I'm tempted to say Eider but don't really know why.
ReplyDelete?? no idea :/
ReplyDeleteYour clothes horse/drying rack is a wonderful solution for a small studio!!
ReplyDelete