Annual FIBark craziness is looming.
We're a town of (depending on who you ask) about 6,000. Yesterday's paper says they're expecting 30,000 for the festival. Seems like a good time to stay home and get work done.
That, or leave town for a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SWLA's "The Natural Eye" at the Mall Galleries, London
Um... so this happened: What's that big red dot next to my chickadees? I have two linocuts on exhibit at The Natural Eye , the annual e...
-
"The Linocut Jig." Sounds like it should be a piece of contemporary Celtic music, eh? As promised, some pix and descriptions of m...
-
I've written a couple of times about my funky little DIY print drying rack, but there's been some interest in it again so I thought ...
Hmmm ... With the Hooligan Race (what is that?!) and karaoke contests, I'd be inside too. Still, it's not as if you'll be twiddling your thumbs with boredom.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOOPS. Deleting my own self these days.
ReplyDeleteThe Hooligan Race is the most amusing part of FIBArk, IMHO. Any lunatic can enter. Rules are easy... traverse a portion of the river in any craft EXCEPT a boat. You and your craft have to reach the finish line more or less intact. I'll stick a couple of photos from 2 years ago up... they're all I have.