It's one of those projects that gets bigger the more I work on it. I'm pretty sure that's not the way it's supposed to happen.
Still a snow goose, melon, sorghum, and wheat to go. And maybe a different tractor.. it's possible they're going to want a more modern "high-tech" model after all. Oops. Good thing I just bought more linoleum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Linocut in Progress: Did You See That?
Put on your deerstalkers and get out your magnifying glasses, because we're back to trying to sleuth out the order of operations on this...
-
"The Linocut Jig." Sounds like it should be a piece of contemporary Celtic music, eh? As promised, some pix and descriptions of m...
-
I've written a couple of times about my funky little DIY print drying rack, but there's been some interest in it again so I thought ...
Sherrie, Don't all projects start having kittens immediately?
ReplyDeletethese are great....and I "ended" a project a month ago....hmmm maybe not, still chasing ideas that came from it. Keep on, that's the beauty.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that's not the way it's supposed to happen.
ReplyDeleteYou're in denial, ma'am. They all go that way! Just as long as the icons don't increase exponentially ...
Oh, Patrick... I WISH they were cute little kittens (although I AM allergic to cats). No, I think I have the cockroach version.
ReplyDeleteAlthough, thankfully, still only increasing in a linear fashion... "Oh, can you do a road runner, too? And a pintail? What about a (insert random image here)?"
:-) Beats other things I could be doing.