Friday, December 16, 2011

Linocut demo tomorrow in Denver!

It's a bird! No... it's a bunch of birds!

The high country weather gods appear to be smiling on the roads between here and Denver, so first thing tomorrow morning I'll be heading down to the Mile High City to present an informal printmaking demonstration.

There are a dozen of us on the schedule from 11-3 at Abend Gallery, Colfax and York streets. I started a new little project to work on tomorrow, my plan is to do both the carving and printing of the next color during the day. Come by and say hi!

3 comments:

  1. Sherrie you are my inspiration to try new techniques and I love the new designs with the broken borders too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i could drop by and say hi, would be great to see you at work

    ReplyDelete

Linocut in Progress: Color in a gray season

 Mud season came early to the midcoast this year. So. Much. Rain. Seemed like a great time to get started on a piece with a little more colo...