Golly.
Katherine Tyrrell over at Making a Mark has gone to enormous and thoughtful effort to compile and create a lovely series of awards for art and artists in the blogosphere. I am quite touched and honored to have been mentioned in the "Going Greener" category.
Do stop over and see her collection of great ideas, links, and information. Quite honestly, I don't know how she keeps track of it all, but I'm glad she does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Linocut in Progress: Did You See That?
Put on your deerstalkers and get out your magnifying glasses, because we're back to trying to sleuth out the order of operations on this...
-
"The Linocut Jig." Sounds like it should be a piece of contemporary Celtic music, eh? As promised, some pix and descriptions of m...
-
I've written a couple of times about my funky little DIY print drying rack, but there's been some interest in it again so I thought ...
Woot! Very cool, and well deserved.
ReplyDelete