Saturday, March 21, 2009

How to celebrate finishing a project


Start another one, of course!

I've recently started playing with little accordion book forms, and last night I made my first attempt at gelatin prints. Put the two together, and viola! The Houseplant Book.

"Underfoot," pine cone lino hanging in the background.

Sorry. Blurry cover image.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie - The houseplant book sounds great. Are we going to get to see more of it?

    Lindy in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lindy- I'll try to put some scans up this week. The schedule is about to get kinda crazy again, so all the fun I've been having since Friday is about to be just a memory!

    ReplyDelete

Linocut in Progress: Did You See That?

Put on your deerstalkers and get out your magnifying glasses, because we're back to trying to sleuth out the order of operations on this...