Thursday, March 19, 2009
Working. Really.
Hoping to print the last color on the pine cone linocut tomorrow... assuming I get the carving done. I've been having to squeak little bits of time in between other projects to pick up the carving tools... not my favorite way to work. And, sheesh. I'm starting to confuse MYSELF with this one. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Linocut in Progress: Did You See That?
Put on your deerstalkers and get out your magnifying glasses, because we're back to trying to sleuth out the order of operations on this...
-
"The Linocut Jig." Sounds like it should be a piece of contemporary Celtic music, eh? As promised, some pix and descriptions of m...
-
I've written a couple of times about my funky little DIY print drying rack, but there's been some interest in it again so I thought ...
No comments:
Post a Comment