Should I be worried that I anticipate 10 colors before I even start?
I'll tear down paper tonight and possibly get a color on tomorrow. The kicker is that I'll be gone several days this week AND next, so I don't think I'll get very far very fast. But without a lino block on the table I get really cranky really quickly. And you just don't want to be around for that. Trust me.
Mystery countdown: Twelve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's Happening? Exhibitions Everywhere!
You've still got about a month to see my linocut show Field, Forest, and Feathers at the Walden Pond Visitor Center in Concord, Massa...
-
One of the many events during the upcoming Birds in Art weekend at the Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum is "Artists in Action." E...
-
"The Linocut Jig." Sounds like it should be a piece of contemporary Celtic music, eh? As promised, some pix and descriptions of m...

12 Colours !!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck. Even if you only do an edition of 10 thats a lot of prints to pull with a baren. How big is that linoblock?
Hoping I can keep it to 10, Stuart... but you know me.... The block is only 6" x 9". Manageable. I hope!
ReplyDeleteYour sketch is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI totally relate to your comment about getting cranky if you don't have a block on the table. After moving last month and basically doing no major printmaking for 4 or 5 weeks, my emotional state is pretty poor at this point.
Hmmm, what could you be counting down??